Archive for Community’ Category

Merry Christmas
Dec

Merry Christmas

What a great time of year to think about how blessed we are as a company and individuals.  I so much enjoy getting up every morning and coming to work.  The opportunity that I have been given to serve my customers and employees is one of the great joys of my life.  The Good family as well as the Goodco and Energy Stewards families…

Read More

Oct

Off again

Thanks to the awesome folks at Peirce Phelps and Carrier/Bryant, my wife Christine and I are heading off on a river cruise up the Danube River.  Yes, once you get past the stress of making payroll and sweating every detail, there are some advantages to owning an HVAC business.  The other awesome part of owning both Goodco Mechanical and Energy Stewards is that I have…

Read More

Goodco Mechanical sponsors the Lego Movie at Tussey Mountain
Aug

Goodco Mechanical sponsors the Lego Movie at Tussey Mountain

Goodco Mechanical sponsored the Lego Movie at Tussey Mountain on Friday, July 25th.  There were over 900 in attendance that night and the team from Impressions helped us welcome many families that evening.         Here’s Maura, Michelle and Zack from Impressions handing out Goodco Lego candy and pictures of the Goodco Lego Man for the kids to color.  In addition, we…

Read More

Page 3 of 3123